Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Facebook

concerning the news of letting
Facebook create user profiles for
non-members would be kind of a good idea. Yeah. Because I believe that it could be quite frustrating to find a site which only allows certain people and members to join. so it could probably satisfy many website users out there and many people could have access to somethings quite special. the truth is, I am not entirely interested in Facebook or being a member of it. I think I have all I want to be on, which includes www.blogger.com. there's actually nothing much better I could find and it allows me to put all the stuff I want on blogger.com. I think it would be too overwhelming to be a member of a lot more sites when I'm in just one simple site. On second thought, I would be interested in joining NarniaWeb.com since I'm a BIG fan of the Narnia books and movies.

No comments: